Monday, February 18, 2013

Obey

I haven't written on here in a long time. If I wasn't going to be vulnerable, I would say it's because I'm so busy. I would say that I have soo much school and soo many extracurricular activities and that violin is soo hard right now, etc. But since I'm being honest, it's because I'm not obedient to God's voice. He tells me to write, and it's too much work so I don't. He tells me to write but I just got books from the library and I'd rather read. He tells me to write but I haven't checked Facebook and Instagram since three seconds ago, so I choose to ignore Him.
To be honest, I don't manage my time well. At all. Thank God I'm drowning in His Grace. In Isaiah it says that the willing and obedient will eat the good of the land. I like to quote this all the time but I don't realize how often I disobey him all the time. In the little things. He tells me to write, and I procrastinate, and come up with a million reasons not to, and I refuse to believe in my heart that I just point-blank refused to do what God said. Gods says that if we are unfaithful with a little, we'll be unfaithful with a lot. It's in the little things.
Abba, be my strength and help me obey in even when it seems insignificant and optional. Thank you for Your Grace. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment