Friday, February 7, 2014

This changes nothing.

{This post concerns information found in another post, which can be found at http://honoracademyadventure.blogspot.com/2014/02/big-news-about-honor-academy.html}


My eyes widened. My pulse quickened. I started to fidget as I looked for more information, disbelieving.


"The Honor Academy is MOVING?!?!?"


There it was. I had seen a post on facebook from a Teen Mania friend, and gone to the Honor Academy's website to see for myself. There it was, just sitting there on the screen like it wasn't rocking some sixteen year old girl's world in Lafayette, Indiana. The Honor Academy is selling its campus and moving to Dallas. Just like that. Surprise!


The first day after I found out, I had next to no information. Basically all I knew was that they are moving. I remember that some of my first thoughts were, "This changes everything. This is crazy. Am I even supposed to be going still? Does God still want me there?" And I also remember God replying so quickly, just like that: "I knew this was going to happen from the moment that I called you to go. I knew this was going to happen the day you took your first breath. I knew this was going to happen when I set the very foundations of the earth, and even before that, unto the endless eons before time existed. This is not news to me. This is not unexpected. This changes nothing. You are still to go. Trust me."


Woah. He is so amazing! His peace has so engulfed me since then, I cannot help but trust Him. He really, really knows what He's doing, which is more than can be said about any of us. He knows that this will be best for me, and I trust Him. I'm taking this whole crazy season one adventure at a time, doing my best to delight in each wild bump in the road that throws me deeper into His everlasting embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment