Friday, June 7, 2013

Glory

I fail Jesus so often. Sometimes I'm pretty sure I fail Him more often than I obey Him. 

And yet still people tell me how much this blog encourages them, or how great it is that I go on mission trips and volunteer at church, etc., and I have to admit that sometimes it makes me feel like an imposter or a hypocrite. I feel like saying, "Yeah, that's great but you wouldn't say that if you knew how often I fail." It really does make me feel like a fake, like I'm putting up a front.

But Jesus says otherwise. You see, the beauty of this is that despite my failings, His Glory still shines. Somehow people can still see Him in me. If people are encouraged, it's not because I'm a fake, it's because He shines so greatly that people are able to ignore or see past my faults. 

Thank you so much, Jesus, for using me despite my heart, that you know better than anyone else is wicked. I love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment